London (August 21, 2017) – ITI Group has received approval from the Luxembourg regulator CSSF for the registration of ITI Funds UCITS ETF SICAV, which is planning to launch a family of UCITS exchange-traded funds (ETFs) focused on investments in Emerging Markets.
The initial two funds which will be introduced to the market will replicate the RTS index (a key benchmark of the Russian equity market) and the ITIEURBD fixed income index, representing a US Dollar basket of Russian Eurobonds. The ETFs will be listed on the Irish Stock Exchange with cross-listing on the London Stock Exchange (LSE) and the Moscow Stock Exchange (MOEX).
Nikolai Dontsov, CEO of ITI Funds commented, “We are happy to enter a fast-growing ETF space with our planned offering of exchange-traded funds. Our goal is to offer international investors cost-effective and transparent tools to access EM equity and debt markets. With our product offering and market expertise we are aiming to build strong relations with the international investor community and become a top-choice for global investors seeking exposure to emerging markets.”
Da Vinci Capital managing partner Oleg Jelezko said, “We are happy to report progress in our strategic move into ETF business. We have great faith in our ETF team which we want to leverage as a top solution provider for investing into emerging and global markets”
About ITI Funds UCITS ETF SICAV
- Open-ended SICAV investment company incorporated in Luxembourg with a UCITS umbrella structure comprising several sub-funds
- Management Company: Fuchs Asset Management SA, Luxembourg
- Investment Manager: Da Vinci Capital Management Ltd, Guernsey
- Depositary and Paying Agent: Edmond de Rothschild (Europe), Luxembourg
- Administrator: Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management (Luxembourg)
- Auditor: KPMG Luxembourg
- Execution broker: ITI Capital Limited
- Legal Adviser: Dechert LLP
- Irish Stock Exchange Listing Agent: Davy Stockbrokers
- Replication: physical
- ITI Funds RTS Equity ETF focusses on Russia’s top 50 companies by market cap and liquidity
- ITI Funds Russia-focused USD Eurobond ETF focusses on USD Eurobonds of Russian corporate issuers with a credit rating at the level of Russia's sovereign rating or above
About ITI Group
ITI Group Ltd. is a leading emerging markets brokerage firm focused on technology, prime services, algorithmic trading, and, in partnership with ITI Funds, selected buy-side products. With the backing of Da Vinci Capital, ITI Group has built its proprietary front-to-back technology into a high-quality product that is scalable into global markets. With a brokerage and custody license in London and Guernsey, ITI Group is positioned to consolidate its presence, and build market share, in key emerging markets.
About Da Vinci Capital
Da Vinci Capital (www.dvcap.com) is a leading emerging markets private equity manager. Backed by the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development and other major institutional investors, Da Vinci Capital has over $300 million of assets under management.
DVC portfolio investments include global information technology services provider Softline; electronic procurement platform B2B‑Center; ITI Group; global funds platform ITI Funds.
About ITI Funds
ITI Funds services the fast-growing segment of EM hedge funds engaged in algorithmic and high-frequency trading. Established in 2014 ITI Funds offers an international platform of funds, offering clients a wide range of investment products and infrastructure solutions